You will be the number one player in product design and marketing.
Your mission: to transform an idea into a successful product; nothing less!
Do you want to grow within a dynamic team for whom teamwork is non-negotiable? Read the following and tell us why we’re a good fit!
- Develop high quality strategies and business plans that ensure alignment with short and long term goals;
- Manage the budget and make sure you have the necessary funds;
- Lead and motivate the team to advance commitments and develop a high performing team;
- Oversee all business operations and activities to ensure they produce desired results and are consistent with overall strategy and mission;
- Enforce legal guidelines and internal policies;
- Establish relationships of trust with key partners and stakeholders;
- Maintain contact with major shareholders;
- Analyze problematic situations and propose solutions;
- Stay up-to-date of markets and industry trends;
- Participate in recruitment, manage evaluations, and development plans of players on the team.
- A motivator and a great leader;
- Experience in product design;
- Excellent communication, presentation & interpersonal skills;
- Organize your time rigorously in order to be able to wear many hats;
- In-depth understanding of the processes related to the development of web and application projects;
- Knowledge of modern development practices: Agile, Scrum, Kanban Design Thinking, Lean…;
- Ability to thrive in our fast-paced, ever-changing, and highly collaborative environment;
- Ability to work independently, resourcefully and proactively;
- Demonstrate a strong aptitude for being able to face challenges and failures, and maintain a strong morale in the face of various difficulties;
- Willingness to take calculated risks.
Be part of a dynamic team in constant evolution and SAY FAREWELL TO TRAFFIC! Openmind offers the opportunity to surpass yourself within a motivating team, by working on various stimulating projects, leaving room for innovation and creativity!