Do you need a challenge to be inspired? Read on
What would you say if we offered you the opportunity…
- To work on stimulating technological challenges that really match your level of expertise.
- To diversify your daily tasks by working with different technologies, clienteles, business sectors, etc.
- To work for a company that actively invests in your continued education and professional development so that you can push your limits.
- To benefit from concrete advancement opportunities within a growing company.
Feel inspired? Read on!
Your personal playground
The MSP teams’ expertise consists of ensuring the technological development of our customers by monitoring and outsourcing IT services. Simply put, we identify problems, solve them and make recommendations.
Our mission : be a fire prevention squad rather than a team of firefighters. #proactivity
The MSP is a lively department. Not a single day is the same because you work with many different customer environments. To enjoy this type of work, you need to love learning, adapting and being in solution mode.
Your mission: Provide exceptional troubleshooting services to customers.
- Bilingual (French and English).
- You have 5+ years of experience in the field
- You’re good at providing exceptional customer service
- You have in-depth knowledge of Office 365 and the Windows suite
- You're comfortable with Watchguard and Fortinet
- You're comfortable with Exchange (On prem and Online)
- You're also comfortable with Active Directory environment (Azure Hybrid)
- You’re comfortable with virtualization (VmWare, Hyper-V)
- You have experience in IT outsourcing
- You have a Microsoft certified training (ex: MS 100)
The daily life
- Participate in the morning scrum to define the priorities of the day
- Deal with technical requests related to customer escalation
- Perform preventive maintenance for customers
- Make sure your customers are satisfied with the quality of your service by performing follow-ups
- Participate in on-site software and hardware installations
- Make recommendations to increase the functionality, security and stability of customer systems
- Ensure the security and stability of customer networks
A word from the President
Our president loves to chat it up, but most of all, he’s abitious. Find out what to expect if you decide to join the adventure by viewing this short video clip.
Want to leverage your expertise? Hop on!
***Not convinced that you tick all the boxes? What have you got to lose? What you don’t know, we’ll teach you. It’s that simple!