Reporting to the sales force manager, the Business Development Representative's primary objective is to promote the company's services to potential customers. Through prospecting activities, he will be called upon to develop sales opportunities in order to create partnerships with new clients.
- Find and prospect for new customer accounts and generate sales opportunities
- Participate in the company's growth by developing sales opportunities through customer visits, networking activities, etc.
- Deal with opportunities referred by our partner network
- Participate in the development of client strategies and proposals
- Develop and maintain good business relationships with potential customers
- Ensure planning, reaching and exceeding sales objectives
- Manage sales activities and adopt professional sales techniques to target and deliver appropriate services
- Continuously update with the latest technologies on the market
- Advanced mastery of oral and written French
- Good negotiator with good communication skills
- Proven skills in prospecting and sales to businesses
- Good ability to vulgarize computer concepts
- Professional, dynamic and autonomous
- Possess a valid driver's license and a car